Finished off a great section of the year by killing it at work and then with Krista's wedding and a trampoline sleepover at the Hanks!
In between wedding activities, Sarahy, Sophie, and I went to Jamie's and played with the baby ducks.
The reception was so beautiful!
Hailey and Jamie!!!
These are taking wayyyyyy too long. I will put the rest of the pictures on Facebook. Sorry, Sophie. You're going to have to do something about this. Maybe borrow someone's Facebook or something. I'll do one last one.
This is the picture I just took of my room.
I really like my roommates so far. Two of them are going to school in Utah and are just here for a little while. We are ready for adventure and new starts.
We met a Hawaiian family today and they fed us. They were so sweet.
We've been walking everywhere. It was rainy and windy today. I am so nasty and dirty that I don't want to put sheets on my mattress. Tomorrow I will go running/exploring and then to campus to get my dumb little TB shot. Gotta go get some toilet paper and upload pictures. And don't forget the beach. :) It's going down tomorrow.
So pictures will go on facebook coordinating with blog titles or something. Sophie. I can't do it this way. It's KILLING me. Maybe you can just creep on pictures through Cheeuhkin's facebook. girl. we gotta figure something out.
Anyways. I'm dead. Goodnight, mainlanders.
No comments:
Post a Comment