Boy did I miss Provo. And my two wonderful roommates.
This Christmas break was a very unique one filled with learning, new adventures, truth, and turbulence.
My favorite new items in my suitcase are the AWESOME books I got for Christmas (CS Lewis and Pres Monson's Biography). Yup life rocks. I'm planning on taking my hobby back up and reading more often. It's completely relaxing for me. Not only that but I learn so much more. My brain has slowed down without some of my leisure reading.
My hip flexors are getting their exercise. Walking on slippery ice to get to school is a new experience. I'm already sore. I've never used these muscles before.
Just in case you weren't aware.....WINTER SEMESTER IS WORKOUT SEMESTER FOR APARTMENT 11. We are rearranging our schedules and diets to assure beautiful results. :) AWW Yeah.
Coming back home to Provo brought a lot of changes....and by changes I mean challenges. I will be focusing on different things that I don't usually focus on. This means great sacrifice.
Shoutout thank you to Ben for picking me up from the airport...and INTRODUCING ME TO THE BEST BELGIUM WAFFLE PLACE EVER. I have now tasted angel tears. :) The place is called Bruges. Check out the website www.brugeswaffles.com.
One of my 2011 goals is to keep up on my blogging. I've quit facebook again. I think this will help. I usually either blog OR facebook. And without the distraction of the latter, I will succeed in this goal.
Oh, in case you haven't heard, I have decided what to major in! I've chosen Mass Communications, Advertising, the management track. WHOOPIE!
I have ice to go skate on. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment