Celeste and I witnessed the atrocious screech/crunch of this "bird".
Hannah and I got cupcakes one night. This cupcake cost me $3. It was worth every penny. The beautiful, delicious cupcakes have their residence not too far from mine.
A loving son giving his mom a "kiss" at the bonfire.
My other gorgeous, stylish, sweet roommate: Christina (kruKruhna).
Recon mish. Timer style. Post bread stuffing. Pre date. Prior to CM's grace and Kevin's sick spinning one pin massacre.
I love the testing center. when I see random orca's.
The 3 Recruits. :)
Girs Night. BAHAHAHHA
She almost jacked my burrito. Ashley, me, Austin.
Awww man. I really do love my alone time. I remember when I had a reputation for being super social. I had even myself convinced that I was a social butterfly, an extrovert. Growing up and finding my place has helped me realize I am quite independent at times. Then again I think all people need a moderate supply of each level of human interaction... depending on the individual.
I really miss my family a lot. Dad just got called to the bishopric. It really stinks that I can't be there to see him on the stand or get an interview from him. I love him so much and I'm just so proud of him. It really fits. Dad's always been a great leader. Mom is incredibly selfless and has the cutest personality. She is so noble and really cares about doing what is right. She has good intentions no matter what. Caree is blowing my mind. She's surpassed me in every possible accomplishment and I'm so happy for her. She is a great example to her younger sisters. I love how I can learn from her. Kadee has such a big heart. She knows what sacrifice, love, hardwork, and how the three intertwine. She gets a JILLION compliments on a painting she did for me for graduation. Abbee is a genius and has such stellar facial expressions when she speaks. I love her innocence and her openness in caring about people. She helps out. I am so glad I can be with them after I die.
:) Life is such a gift.
I LOVE the Book of Mormon! I have grown to love it more and there are so many things that I understand better in my life because of it. Thanks.
Smile and serve. :)
you're so awesome Erin! I'm glad things are going good for you, although missing family is never fun:( You seem so happy and optimistic! Aren't we so blessed to go to this school and be able to learn about things that matter, not just in this life, but in the eternities? Love you girl!
ReplyDelete