10.24.2010

I Want To Meet A Jane Doe One Day

All this talk about Jane Doe would really confuse a foreigner.

Mmmm. It has just been raining and raining here in Provo. Poor Provo Hobo.

I don't have a specific topic to write to you about quite yet. I have an astronomy test tomorrow and a FULL load of homework this week.

Sorry this is really quick but I'm fading fast. My roommate Christina just fell asleep on one of the three couches we have. She's such a wonderful cook.

Mom and Dad came to visit this week! It was SOOO good to have them here. I really miss my old life sometimes. It's much easier to be a kid. Together we went to a "fiesta dinner" and to the football game (one of the few that we've won). They also took me out to eat and to get groceries. I never thought that would be so relieving, refreshing, and just plain awesome. Thanks mom and dad! <3 I got to stay with them at a friend's house. The icing on the cake was the baby grand that I got to practice on. Oh the joy of music. I'm so glad my parents encourage music lessons and practice and performance. What troopers! :) I love you guys!

Hope everyone keeps smiling. <3 erin

No comments:

Post a Comment