Brigham Young University has always been my dream college. Now I am here. Sometimes I walk this beautiful campus and try and take it all in. I have worked hard. I am working even harder to deserve this coveted spot that I have been chosen to fill.
The weather is wonderful. My roommates are splendid! There are 5 girls besides me. Mariah is my roommate. She is an angel. I love how she is aware of her health (she now has a personal trainer at the gym and eats organic foods and "homecooked" meals). Mariah makes her bed. The funniest thing that I've just discovered is her unmatched ability to talk in her sleep. I came in last night and she propped herself up from laying on her stomach and said these things "It was magic! I don't even know what I'm saying!". Here she started laughing hysterically. Then she asked me if I understood. I got a good laugh as she went back to sleep. :) Oh the little, unexpected joys in life.
I am taking 3 classes: Flexibility (or as our coach says, Mobility), Psychology, and Anatomy. The latter is consuming my life. This, I am glad for. Our bodies are such wonderful gifts.
I can hear them now. All the laughing. They are the college kids in my kitchen. They are having fun. I am not with them. I am finishing this post and studying. In fact, I have been studying for quite a while. This was my break time.
I am taking 3 classes: Flexibility (or as our coach says, Mobility), Psychology, and Anatomy. The latter is consuming my life. This, I am glad for. Our bodies are such wonderful gifts.
I can hear them now. All the laughing. They are the college kids in my kitchen. They are having fun. I am not with them. I am finishing this post and studying. In fact, I have been studying for quite a while. This was my break time.
Enie,
ReplyDeleteYou are a great writer! Love your mommy!